Traditional marketing strategies like print ads, direct mail, and one-size-fits-all email newsletters are leaving non-profits and charities with frustrated audiences and empty pockets. The good news is that connecting with today’s audience online is more affordable and possible than ever. All you need are the right tools to get started.
Whether you’re looking to attract first time visitors, or re-engage lifetime members, make the most of your marketing efforts with HubSpot’s all-in-one CRM platform, designed to help you drive the actions that matter most to your organisation.
The best way to implement a CRM for Nonprofits depends on what your charity's goals are for HubSpot but, for most charities the top considerations when setting up a customer relationship management system are:
- The best CRM for Nonprofit Marketing
- The best CRM for Nonprofit Fundraising
- The best CRM for Nonprofit Volunteer Program Management
Using a CRM for Nonprofit Marketing
HubSpot defines 'Nonprofit Marketing' as 'The use of marketing tactics and strategies to amplify an organisation's cause and mission, solicit donations, and attract volunteers and supporters.'
Charities can use HubSpot CRM to:
- Run across channel campaigns ( email marketing, events, video, social media, website)
- Lead capture via forms
- Marketing automation to nurture leads via personalised communications
- Segment their contact database to gain actionable insights
Using a CRM for Nonprofit Fundraising
Fundraising efforts are a way for charities to not only raise money but also promote key charity messages and goals, to further help their cause. The digital transformation of the business world hasn't by-passed fundraising and there are now numerous fundraising platforms to consider for raising money for charity.
HubSpot App Marketplace has over 550 App integrations, one of which is Classy - an online nonprofit fundraising software. All payment processors that integrate with HubSpot can be viewed in the Marketplace.
Additionally, nonprofit CRM software can be used for:
- Lead scoring prospective donors to build a donor list of profiles and prioritise leads
- Link fundraising campaigns to money raised to enable customised reports
- Track the lifecycle of contacts to deepen relationships and define the donor journey
Using a CRM for Nonprofit Volunteer Program Management
Recruiting volunteers for charity programs is another main focus of nonprofits. Nonprofits can utilise a customer management system to track prospects, lead nurture and service the newly converted lead-to-volunteer via bespoke recruitment pipelines.
- Access to a mobile CRM app to boost productivity and team collaboration on-the-go
- GDPR compliant processes built in to ensure nonprofit data protection is adhered to
All nonprofit organisations are completely bespoke with their own ethos, goals and processes.
A charities CRM setup should be as bespoke as they are.
That is why HubGem champions HubSpot for Nonprofits. With its custom object capabilities it is possible to build a HubSpot customer relationship management portal that fits the exact needs of your charity.
Book a HubSpot for Nonprofits demo ->