Looking for an exciting new career?
We are a small and friendly team that help education and non-profit organisations and businesses grow by increasing their reach and improving their engagement. We are specialists in HubSpot CRM and inbound marketing, and LOVE helping people to reach their goals by embracing technology!
Why work with HubGem?
As SME News Company Culture Excellence Award winners (2021),
we firmly believe in the impact of a good work-life balance and promote flexibility wherever we can.
We are also proud to be named as finalists in the Great British Workplace Wellbeing Awards 2021 in the 'Best Support for Remote Workers' category.
“We know that work is just one part of life and I am so proud that we have built an amazing culture into our company from the ground up. Unlike other companies that add ‘perks’ as an afterthought, for us culture is everything. Happy employees who love what they do bring their best selves to work and thrive in our supportive environment. I started this company with a better work-life balance as a huge priority for me, I now want to help our team to achieve this too. I feel so genuinely privileged to work with such an incredible team as we grow HubGem... and we are only just getting started!”
- Gemma Price, CEO & Founder
Our employees enjoy...
- Regular team calls - a chance to share ideas, help each other out, chat and anything else we want to share
- Flexible approach to working hours and fully remote positions
- MacBook/Laptop and all software provided
- An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing small business with a bunch of really lovely and skilled people
- The opportunity to make a real impact to education and non-profit clients around the world
- Collaborating with an exciting global HubSpot partner community
- Opportunities to attend the annual HubSpot marketing conference in Boston, USA
- Opportunities to travel with our team to Dublin for HubSpot meetings, training and networking
- Wellbeing initiatives including standing desks, Headspace app subscription and employee rewards - find out more about our employee wellbeing initiatives
- Award-winning and nationally recognised company culture
- Charity fundraisers for our nominated charities
“To me, it’s evident that HubGem is both a company that cares and a company that’s growing. There’s a range of employee wellbeing initiatives that are available on top of an already relaxed and friendly work atmosphere; the company is clearly growing at a rapid rate and Gemma is putting in the effort to make sure every employee grows with the company in the direction they want for their own personal development.”
Our current vacancies
Interested in joining a fun and forward-thinking team?
Can't see a role that matches what you have to offer? Let us know a little bit about yourself below and we'll let you know if we have any relevant vacancies!
We'll make sure to keep you in mind and hang onto your details! In the meantime, we would recommend keeping an eye on our vacancies page and social media!
“I can honestly say I’ve never enjoyed a role as much as this one!
The team support and morale is amazing and there is a real good focus on the importance of work -life balance.
My voice is genuinely heard and respected here and there are so many unique and exciting opportunities to grow within an amazing, innovative business!”